The 9 Streets Studio
- Property type
- Minimum stay
- Maximum guests
- 65 m²
- Open areas
- Centre / Canal belt
- Dam Square
The 9 Streets Studio is a charming accommodation, housed in an 18th century building with true Amsterdam character.
Located on one of the "Nine Little Streets", right in the heart of the old city centre and famous for its little shops, cafés and bistros, this studio apartment couldn’t be more convenient for your vacation rental or business trip.
The accommodation is simple (so don't expect luxury) yet well equipped.
The configuration is as follows:
- Living room (in the front of the house): with a large sofa bed, which 2 parts turn to fit each other. This can be used for a child or if you are 2 guests wanting to sleep separately. Extra charges may apply.
Just please be aware that this room is not as quiet as the bedroom in the back of the house.
For the business traveller, you can also use this room as an office.
- Simple but well equipped kitchen (in the middle of the house): equipped with microwave and stove top etc, perfect for preparing simple warm and cold meals & snacks.
- Shower and bathroom facilities (in the middle of the house): toilet, shower and basin. Everything simple but very clean and adequate!
- Double bedroom (at the back of the house, for a nice quiet sleep): it accommodates 2 persons comfortably on a big double bed 180 x 200 cm (or 71 x 79 in). This is the largest room of the apartment, with windows to the back of the building and view of one of Amsterdam's most noble Red Beech Trees, which is a joy to behold at any given time of the year...
This room has an eating area too (see pictures).
TV/CD/DVD/VHS/ADSL & fresh sheets and towels each week.
Laundry service available at nominal cost on premises.
Read the area description here below for more information.
Map of location
The 9 Streets Studio is located in the heart of Amsterdam’s “Grachtengordel” (Canal Belt). The building is situated on one of the “Negen Straatjes” (“Nine Little Streets”), right in the old city.
There you will find not only tourists but also the locals buying their daily needs or art crafts, clothes, flowers, books and whatever more you can find. Restaurants are plenty serving cuisine from every corner of our world. All the shops, bars, restaurants and museums are virtually at your feet.
All museums (Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh, Stedelijkmuseum etc), concert halls, ballet and opera house, as well as pop temples (such as Paradiso and Melkweg) are within walking distance!
If you want to go further we recommend renting a bike or take one of our nice trams. Everything is at easy reach.
A top location for your exciting Amsterdam adventure, one you won’t forget!
One double bed: 180 x 200 cm (or 71 x 79 in)
Sofa bed (in the living) for possible child or 2 guests wanting to sleep separately: built in 2 parts that turn and fit together (not to be measured, because it has a curved shape, but large enough for one little guest) - see main picture.
Check-in / check-out info
CHECK-IN: from 15 h
CHECK-OUT: until 11 h
NOTE: It may be possible to open exceptions, if the accommodation was not booked before or after your stay, and there may be surcharges. Please consult us for more info.
IMPORTANT: During some national holidays in the year it is not possible to have any check-in or a check-out, because the city centre is blocked for traffic. Those days are: 27 April (King's Day) and the first Saturday of August (Gay Pride parade). It may be also not possible on the 1st January, depending on the time of your arrival. Please consult us for more info.
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- DVD player
- High-speed Internet
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Central heating
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- City view
- Cinemas/movie theaters
- Concert halls
- Health/beauty spa
- Antique shops
- Fitness center/gym
Extra info about the rates
€ 100 (to be refunded after departure)
TWO NIGHTS ONLY SURCHARGE: + € 50 (ONE TIME FEE)
(only in special exceptions, the minimum stay is 3 nights)
Possible third guest (up to 16 y.o.) +10 Euros / night
FlipKey badge (below specifications - not used)